Microsoft Lens: PDF Scanner
What is Microsoft Lens: PDF Scanner ?
Microsoft Lens (formerly Office Lens) trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
- PDF scan, Docs, Whiteboard
- Superior quality scans
- Convert handwriting
- Image to table
- Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word
- Join the beta program at this link
Microsoft Lens: PDF Scanner Contains/promotes :
- Depiction of Illegal Drug
- Promotion of age-restricted products/Activities