Want to learn a new language, such as Japanese, French, Spanish or Korean on your own? Give LingoDeer a try!
Courses offered for English speakers:
Korean, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Russian,...
Features of LingoDeer - Learn Languages:
- Track your progress and statistics
- Download lessons to learn offline
Want to speak a new language from your 1st lesson?
With Innovative Language Learning, you learn practical conversations fast with real lessons made by real teachers. If you’re tired of learning random words...
Features of Innovative Language Learning:
- Instantly Practice What You’ve Learned
- Start Speaking in Minutes
Tired of boring textbooks? FluentU brings language learning to life with real-world videos!
Learn Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, German, Japanese, English, Italian, Russian, and Korean with FluentU.
Features of FluentU: Learn Language videos:
- Learn a language with music videos, movie trailers, news, and inspiring talks
Learn a language from video clips of real native speakers
Join over 60 million people and start learning a language with Memrise, the most authentic way of language learning - for free!...
Features of Memrise: AI language tutor:
- Learn French for travel
- Learn Spanish for work
Takoboto is an offline Japanese-English, English-Japanese dictionary and Japanese language learning tool. It includes translations of some words in other languages as well and displays example sentences, ...Know More
Features of Japanese Dictionary Takoboto:
- Search as you type with kanji, kana, romaji or alphabet
- Dark theme for studying Japanese at night
Millions of people are learning languages with Babbel — the language app built by language experts. ...Know More
Features of Babbel - Language Learning:
- Learn 14 Languages
- Short, Effective Lessons
- Lessons For Every Situation
- Listen, Speak, Write
- Learn Grammar In Context
- Over 5,000 Language Courses
- Offline Mode
HelloTalk, the 1st global language learning and culture exchange community, connects you with native speakers of other languages (English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian...Know More
Features of HelloTalk - Learn Languages:
- Over 30 million people are already using HelloTalk
- Learn by Chatting
- Search the World
- Share Moments with others
- Find Languages
- 50+ Languages with cources
This application is a multilingual Japanese dictionary that does not require an internet connection.
Imiwa? was created using the amazing JMdict files from the Electronic ...
Features of imiwa?:
- imiwa? Also includes a rich database of kanji (KanjiDic)
- Use the Traditional Chinese character recognition keyboard
Designed by language experts and loved by hundreds of millions of learners worldwide, Duolingo helps you prepare for real conversations in Spanish, French, Chinese, Italian, German, English, and more....Know More
Features of Duolingo: Learn English:
- The fastest way to learn new languages
- Duolingo is fun and effective
- Track your progress
- Join the community. With 300+ million learners worldwide
- Every language course is free
Kakumei for WaniKani is an unofficial client application for the kanji learning website https://www.wanikani.com/.
This app is not developed or endorsed by the owners of wanikani.com....
Features of Kakumei for WaniKani:
We’re Busuu, a Chegg service & the language learning app. Over 120 million people choose us to learn Spanish, pick up a few French phrases, try Japanese, or one of the other 10 different languages we have on offer – now it’s your turn!...Know More
Features of Busuu: Learn Languages:
- Use Conversations to practise speaking with native speakers
- Organise your learning with the Study Plan feature
You can search any homework question, ask experts and smart students about your specific problem and get answers in minutes. Find step-by-step explanations on complex topics, and prep for your next test, exam, or essay...Know More
Features of Brainly – Homework Help App:
- NEW! MATH SOLVER: Scan math problems and get step-by-step guidance
- Brainly Basic is 100% free of charge
- 24/7 schoolwork app Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
- Lightning quick answers and explanations
- Ask by pic, voice, or text and get instant answers
- Verified info
- A platform for your knowledge
- Better understanding and higher grades
- Learn together
Learning a language is made easier when it’s fun.
Whatever your language goal is, you can reach it through interesting conversations and new friendships. It’s easy: just choose a language, ...
Features of Tandem: Language exchange:
- Learn, connect, and share with 1-to-1 chats or try out Parties
- 12 different sign languages, including American Sign Language.
Language is an Adventure. Learn languages in a fun and efficient way with real-life conversations, native-speaker audio and cultural context. Mango app will make you speak like a local in a blink of an eye....Know More
Features of Mango Languages Learning:
- FREE through many libraries and other institutions
- Subscribe to our affordable monthly plans